What’s going on? My name is Librarian Husky! How are you today? We provide a fantastic The Great Vault Carry Boost service! You’ll love it. Let’s see.
Why should I buy the The Great Vault Carry Boost?
Remember cache items that we’re able to loot during BFA each week? Well, The Great Vault is simply an updated version of it. Now, you can obtain the high-level items up to 304, and the amount can be up to 9.
This is an excellent service for both PvP & PvE, so take your opportunity to get yourself something fabulous.
How does it work?
What do Customers receive?
- You will unlock from one to nine items each week during to cool down.
- You will obtain high-level items up from 278 to 304, including gear pieces each week.
- We will complete Mythic Dungeons for you from 1 time to eight (Check out our additional options).
- We will destroy all of the Fated raid bosses on chosen normal or heroic difficulties.
- You will obtain a vast amount of PvP honor points up to 1250, 2500, or even 5500 played on an RBG or on arena.
It will only take from three to four days, depending on what service you’d like to order.
- Your character level should be not less than 60.
A quick guide on a Great Vault
Why would you try your luck to get the desired item from the BFA cache each week? We can get you precisely what you want with our excellent service. Get yourself a high-level item or gear with desired stats right now!
The game allows you to complete all of the nine challenges during the week reset, so there is only one high-level item you can obtain guaranteed. But it still provides us with only one piece of high-level gear. Thankfully we have a choice pick some. So make a fantastic trade offer instead of trying your luck on an RNG.
We will kill PvE Fated bosses during raid runs, amounts can start from two, five, and up to eight.
We will complete deadly PvE Mythic dungeon challenges, amounts can start from one to four, and up to eight.
We will farm a vast amount of desired PvP points, amounts can start from 1250, 2500, and up to 5500 points for a rated honor.
What rewards will I get by chosen difficulty in the Great Vault?
- For a normal difficulty in the Fated raid run, you will obtain an item with a level 278.
- For a heroic difficulty in the Fated raid run, you will obtain an item with a level 298.
- For a mythic difficulty, you can obtain items with a level from 291 to 294 and from ten to eleven bosses killed.
- For a mythic difficulty, you can obtain items with a level 298 and from twelve to thirteen bosses killed.
- For a mythic difficulty, you can obtain items with a level from 301 to 304 and from fourteen to fifteen bosses killed.
- By obtaining the PvP rating from 1400 to 1599, you can get the high-level items from 288 for PvE and 301 for PvP.
- By obtaining the PvP rating from 1600 to 1799, you can get the high-level items from 291 for PvE and 304 for PvP.
- By obtaining the PvP rating from 1800 to 2099, you can get the high-level items from 294 for PvE and 307 for PvP.
- By obtaining the PvP rating from 2100, you can get the high-level items from 298 for PvE and 311 for PvP.
Buy The Great Vault Carry Boost now!