Hey, Folks! This is Librarian Husky, and today I want to tell you about the Secret of the First One’s Campaign Boosting Service. I will answer Frequently asked questions for you.
How does it work?
What is the Estimated time?
- Delivery time for a Full Campaign will be around 35 days. The first week will allow boosting only three chapters, and after, we will deliver 1 chapter for each week.
- 1 chapter delivery time is 1-2 hours.
- Usually, Booster will need about 2-6 hours every week to deliver Secret of the First Once Campaign Boosting Service to the Customers.
The best deal for Secret of the First One’s Campaign Boost.
What are the Start time and Boosting type options?
What do Customers Receive?
- Customers will receive the Full 9.2 Campaign – Secret of the First Ones 8\8 parts(also called chapters)
- A professional player will unlock Secrets of the First One’s achievement for the Customer’s character.
- Memory of Unity will give a possibility to wear two legendaries at the same time.
- As a bonus, Cyphers of the First Ones will be unlocked
- The Booster will open world quests in Zereth Mortis for the Customer
- Some reputation with the The Enlightened
The first thing that you’ll need to boost is your Sepulcher of the First One’s Campaign. When you begin playing patch 9.2, please focus on the Zereth Mortis Campaign. This is required content for pretty much all players, as, without it, you’re unable to unlock flying or your second legendary.
However, we’ll only have access to the first three chapters on week one, and you’ll start Chapter one within Oribos. Because of this, I would recommend logging out within this main covenant room the night before the patch goes live, as it’ll allow you to start the campaign as soon as possible. From where you’re going to be following the campaign for roughly 10 minutes until you unlock the teleporter that connects Oribos and Zereth Mortis.
After the Booster completes the first part of the Zereth Mortis campaign, he will unlock the primary town – Haven. I would recommend setting the hearthstone there, as it can save a bit of time, but this is an entirely optional step.
From here, you have a few different options. You can continue with chapter 2 of the campaign. There is a choice:
- to complete side quests
- explore and kill rares
- continue with Chapter 3
The Booster will completely ignore the side quest lines (Customer can do them for reputation, using Darkmoon Fair buff). As for rares, while they are essential, I believe that it’s more important to complete the campaign as soon as possible for reasons that I’ll get into later. If Booster sees some long respawn Rares – he will kill him to the Customer.
The safest and fastest Service to Boost the Secret of the First One’s Campaign.
Finishing the campaign is the most important thing. As you continue through the second Chapter of the Zereth Mortis Campaign Boost – you’ll likely come across a few treasures, and I highly recommend that you do not open these in patch 9.2. Treasures are by far the best way to obtain a material called Progenitor Essentia, one of the ingredients required to create 291 item-level legendaries. While some of these treasures are repeatable, many are one-time only, and there’s a buff that we’ll discuss later on, which improves your chances of obtaining a Progenitor Essentia upon opening chests. After reaching the end of chapter 3, we reach the Final Goal – the ciphers of the first one’s research console. That’s why we have ignored distractions like rare mobs or treasures.
It is all information. For now, I will update it with every new Chapter. Please check our WoW Boosting Services main page to find more discounted offers.
This was a Librarian Husky. I hope the article was helpful.