How it’s going? My name is Librarian Husky. Good to see you here, dear Customer. Are you looking for one of the most protective gear for PvPs? Then you are on the right page. Let me introduce to you our PvP Gear service.
Why should I buy the Reputation PvP gear Boost in TBC?
Playing PvE is cool, not going to lie, but much cooler is to compete with real players. With the Battlegear set, you will be able to do it as easily as open the game. It has a brand new resilience ability that will make your critical damage receiving chances extremely low. It will also apply to the damage of these critical strikes. In case you have from 2 to 4 pieces of this gear on you, the game will reward you with bonuses for your particular class. There are many places to grind the needed amount of reputation like Shatar, Keepers of Time, Lower City, Cenarion Expedition & Thrallmar to Honored. It is a time-consuming boring process so let our professionals do it for you.
Why do you choose Husky for Reputation PvP gear Boost in TBC?
How does it work?
What do Customers receive?
- Entire Battlegear reputation set.
- A vast amount of PvP wins and a whole lot of kills.
- I already obtained a few pieces – let us know about it, and we will complete your gear set.
- Rogue: Opportunist’s Battlegear
- Warlock: Dreadweave Battlegear
- Warrior: Savage Plate Battlegear
- Druid: Kodohide Battlegear, Dragonhide Battlegear, or Wyrmhide Battlegear (according to your specs only)
- Mage: Evoker’s Silk Battlegear
- Hunter: Stalker’s Chain Battlegear
- Priest: Mooncloth Battlegear or Satin Battlegear (according to your specs only)
- Paladin: Crusader’s Scaled Battlegear or Crusader’s Ornamented Battlegear (according to your specs only)
- Shaman: Seer’s Ringmail Battlegear, Seer’s Mail Battlegear, or Seer’s Linked Battlegear (according to your specs only)
- Your character level should be not less than 70.
Buy Reputation PvP gear Boost in TBC now!