Hey guys, Librarian Husky here. So you’ve decided to play balance Druid in PvP. This is either you got tired of arcade mage, or you got tired of warlocks doing three times your damage in PvE whether. Whether you’re a new Boomi or a seasoned rank one veteran Boomi this guide will point you in the right direction to decimate your opponents, and all the timestamps will be linked down below.
Nature’s balance this you’re just gonna run every single game you would only go force of nature. If you’re playing RPGs and you’re sitting at a base. Next, I go renew every game in the arena because of all the balance shoot healing nerfs. I find renewal very, very nice. I was a huge advocate for running will charge in 9.1.5. I think nowadays it’s really only good. In rags because you just take. So much damage now in the arena. Next, I go to guardian affinity.
This overall is just the tackiest. one out of all of these, and you just need to be more durable in the arena rest of affinity. It’s not very good in the arena, same with felinity. They’re just not very good. So go guardian infinity in every single arena, every single RPG.
Next, we have mighty basher mass entanglement. Now a lot of boomers get this one wrong. They always pick the wrong option. So I’m going to explain exactly when you want to use which. So mass entanglement, I would run. This, if the enemy arena team doesn’t have two freedoms, can include mass dispel. Actual freedom tigers lust reverse from a demon hunter. If the enemy team does not have two of those, then you can run mass entanglement.
Of course, if it’s not an arrested Druid. Now, if the team does have a wrestle Druid run mighty bash, Suppose the team has two freedoms. So say you’re fighting Shadow Priest steven hunter they have MD they have reverse.
- It’s hard to cover both targets. To get a root beam off, I would go mighty bash. Then the third way, the third option where you go mighty bash every game. is if you’re playing a double caster. So if you’re playing sp Boomi Ellie Boomi Afloc Boomi, any double caster and twos always go mighty bash.
Next, we have you’re 40. This is pretty much Straightforward star-lord and arena incarnate in RPGs. Star-lord is just a lot of haste. It’ll allow you to get dots out quicker and get clones off quicker. It’s really nice. Then incarnate just more burst now for 45, and RPGs always go sell or Drift.
- I’m pretty sure you go solar stripped in RPGs.
- I’m like fairly certain because you run starburst, and then for the arena, go Twin Moons.
- This is a hundred percent always going to windmills in the arena. This helps for paladins who have aoe dispel or priests with double dispel since. You don’t have to dispel protection.
- It’s nice to be able to get your dots out like twice as fast with Twin Moons.
Next, we have our final tier. You’re just gonna always go fury balloon whether. It’s RPGs or its arena. Just always go fairy balloon thanks for your PvP talents. Just go, Moon Kenora. This is pretty much Straightforward same with Alcanadep. You run this every single game. High winds, you run this every game in the arena. If you’re fighting RMP, I would swap switch out high winds or protector of the grove and then. If you are doing RPGs, switch out high winds for starburst, and that’s pretty much PvP Dallas.
You’re just switching out. You’re playing high winds every game in the arena r b protecting the grove. You’re playing RPGs. Go starburst.
So if you’re playing arena, you’re gonna want to play Pelagos. What I like to do in general Twos if I’m playing double DPS I like to. Go the final patience, but in any other Scenario, I just got the Precise Alignment. I go well-honed instincts, and then I go adopt armor fragment innate resolve clear the skies. Either tireless pursuit or assigned Vigor, normally I’d go er sign bigger if.
It’s a melee cleave and then tireless pursuit. Suppose it’s a caster cleave. If it’s a hybrid, then I would go er sign bigger. Now for RPGs, you’re going to want to go night bay, and you’re going to want to run Naya and then go conflicts elements harvest pursuit. Welcome instincts, innate resolve, fear of the skies, and then urson Vigor pretty much straightforward you’re just going to play convict RPGs.
For the arena, your gear should look like this. You should have haste verse. Then mastery, you’re going to want to have your four sets. I currently only have two sets. Then you’re going to want to go echoing resolve and Eternal Aegis every game. Into RNP switch echoing resolve for Gladiators Medallion. For your legendaries for the arena, you’re going to want to go timer dream binder and unity.
- One extra note about kirin. It is when you’re popping the kindred spirits you do want to have it on your partner. So you do want to put it on your partner. For a little bit, I thought you didn’t put it on your partner, but you do want to have it on your partner. Suppose you’re playing with a healer and twos.
However, I would just put it on yourself. So yeah, that’s what you want to do with your bond now. For gearing in RPGs, you’re going to want to go the fast studious resolve trinket right here. Then you’re going to want to run a badge with that.
- I currently don’t have the trinket yet, but you do want to get that. For your stats, you’re going to want to go verse mastery of your RPG legendary. You’re going to actually want to run instead of a time or dream binder. You’re going to want to run the balance of all things on your boots. Then your one-minute convoke on your belt.
All right now, the best brace for a balanced route will be a night off on Alliance and Toron on horde. Any of the other races are like, all right. They’re just not nearly as good as night elf or Torin. I think right now the best would be Nigel, but nobody plays on Alliance, so you can’t really play natal.
All right now, your rotation is very simple. There are only three things you need to maintain. The first thing is the most important don’t over cap on astral power the reasoning is. If you lose out on star-lord stacks, you’re going to lose out on new Canora Stacks.
You’re going to be wasting your shooting star Bronx. You’re shooting stars is a very important passive to understand now your Moon Fire. Sunfire damage over time has a chance to catch on a falling star doing damage and generating astral power.
- So brings us to the second thing is to keep your dots out. You want your shooting stars giving you as much ash power as possible. With that, you’re going to be able to do even more star surges and have even more single target or AOE and RGB damage third.
- It is the least important while in PvE. It’s very important in PvP. It’s a lot less important than staying in eclipse.
- The reasoning is people are in the line of the sighting. They are interrupting. They’re stunning. You like it’s really tough to get into a clip sometimes. So that’s the least important thing.
That’s why you run very low mastery in the arena. That’s why you just go first haste because people are just lining the entire time.
Now for your burst. It’s very simple. Make sure you have a team dotted up very quickly. Get your team dotted up, and then all you’re gonna do is very simple, right. It might be too complex. I don’t know, but you press fairy value with your loan empowerment. Then you press in the the card. Then you pick your spam star search right.
So here’s how we’re going to do it load empowerment with your thing incarnate spam star surge. That’s all it is. That’s all your burst is you pop your free Balloon. You can macro that with lone empowerment. Then pop in current. That’s it, spam star surge simply as that when you don’t have ink on up, try to be an eclipse before you pop your burst. Again it’s not the end of the world if you’re running low on mastery in the arena. It’s just fine not to be in eclipse when. You’re bursting. It’s not the worst thing.
Thank you for checking my short, but an informative guide. Please don’t hesitate to visit our Mythic 15 boost page. My name is Librarian Husky, cya on the next page.