Hello, dear Customer. Librarian Husky here. Interested in our great Lost Ark 1-50 Level Boost Service? Awesome! You can quickly level up your character to the desired level without putting any effort into it. As higher your level – as closer, you are to any end-game activities content. The beautiful world of Arkesia prepared dozens of quests, activities, content, and more for you. Skip the boring routine process of gathering and farming resources in order to level up and order the HuskyBoost services.
Why should I buy the Lost Ark 1-50 Level Boost Service?
It is hard to level up on your own since it requires a lot of effort, skill, and personal time. We usually don’t have much of it all, so let the HuskyBoost professionals come to the scene. They will quickly complete the entire main campaign of Lost Ark to get you to the desired end-game content. You know how it is in Lost Ark, so why would you spend your priceless time skipping the boring dialogue that explains some of the details about the main story behind the game?
What do Customers receive?
- You will obtain any desired level up to level 50 for your character.
- We will complete the entire Ardetain primary storyline.
- You will obtain points of skill in the amount of 252.
- You will obtain high-level items up to level 250.
- You will obtain the gold in the range of 150 to 200 during the order completion.
- Customers can choose 302, 340, 420, and 600 item-level gear boost options. The average item level will be delivered after leveling. It will take some time for sure. Customers can check it at the bottom of the price calculator.
- If 50 level is chosen, Booster will also deliver the main storyline of Ardetain, 252 skill points, 250 item level.
- The side Quests option will ensure that Booster will complete all additional quests (Customer can recognize them as yellow ones, giving more loot and other rewards).
- The 12 skill points option will grant + 12 Skill points for the desired character and all other alts on the same Lost Ark Server. The Booster will complete Serenity Isle, Memories of Luterra, Wondrous Find, and the The Wayward Son to obtain it, and other quests will not be included. Total skill points delivered: 264.
- Unlock the Power Pass option will give the North Vem Questline completion, and as a result – Power Pass unlock for the Customer’s Character.
How does Lost Ark 1-50 Level Boost Service work?
- Express speed – We will complete your order with a higher priority, and the completion time will be faster by 30%.
Whole Level Boost from 1 to 50 will be delivered in 17 – 20 hours. This time is approximate and could be a little bit longer or shorter. Anyway, Booster will do his best to finish the boost process as fast as possible. Lengthy disconnects and server log-in queues would not be included in the start and delivery times.
- For the 340 gear, it will take us from 11 to 16 hours.
- For the 400 gear, it will take us from 1.5 to 3 days.
- For the 500 gear, it will take us from 3.5 to 5 days.
- For the 600 gear, it will take us from 5 to 7 days.
- Broadcast – Want to spectate the whole process of farming items & completing your order? No problem, you will be able to do it. Our professional player will start the stream for you.
- I’d like to get gold with an excellent discount – We will quickly get you the desired amount of gold with our excellent discount if you are going to level up to level 50.
- I’d like to level up fast – We will gain the execution speed of your order.
- I’d like to get gearing – If you are looking for the particular gear score, we will get it for you, and your character will be as strong and powerful as possible.
- I’d like to get the completion for the side quests – We will complete dozens of the side quests of the yellow color to get you additional pinnacle loot.
- I’d like to get the extra skill points – Choose this option, and we will get you as many skill points as possible during leveling your character. You will receive at least twelve skill points in addition to the basic order rewards if you level your character to level 50.
Buy Lost Ark 1-50 Level Boost Service now!
Details about Lost Ark 1-50 Level Boost
There are still a lot of details you might be interested in knowing about our leveling service for the Lost Ark from level 1 to level 50. Look at them with excellent illustrations and explanations of each order execution & game detail.
Huskyboost uses Huskycarry 2.0 – the famous program to log in from the Customer’s Country and city with IP and Mac address proofs. Customers would not need to install it on their PC; only Booster will have to do it. We had not received a single ban for many years of boosting practice. (Except for high-risk services, Lost Ark Level Boost service is not on the high-risk list). If there is any risk – Husky’s Support agents will tell about it before payment, before the order starts, and ask the Customer to approve it two times.
A bunch of my friends are waiting for that, so I’ve been getting lots of questions:
- What to expect?
- What to do?
- What should I know about leveling?
Quick Lost Ark Leveling
Lost Ark is, of course, mainly about the endgame. The leveling boost service itself will be a short process to introduce you to many core systems and set up the story, more like a barrier to the entire game. That’s why many people are just going to want to blast level 50 and reach the end game as soon as possible.
- So how best do you do that?
- What are the essential things to know?
- What are helpful tips?
In this quick Lost Ark Level 1-50 Boosting Services guide, I will answer all that.
So let’s get started. Leveling in lost Arc is a pretty quick process. You need to reach level 50, reach the many end-game systems that become the basis of the gameplay, and unlock the majority of your class. In our version, the western 1.0, things are slightly different this time.
At launch, we have the sorceress, a new class for the current Lost Ark in the Korean version. But it came at the cost of the summoner for some reason. It was fully functional, playable, and ready to go in the beta, and they decided to remove it, which is a weird choice.
That aside, they’ve also changed significantly with the levels. Our level cap is currently level 60, up from 55, which we had in the beta. My main point here, though, is that leveling to 51 and 52 is essential. It does give skill points, but it’s not nearly as important as reaching the end game, which is at 50. Getting to 60 will take much longer and happen in a more natural way over time.
- So we want to boost level 1 to 50 in our first week of play to make it to endgame and begin our daily and weekly lockouts before the weekly reset.
- We can reach 50 within about 12 hours of a grind if we’re incredible speedrunners, but I would say it’s more likely that between 15 and 20 hours will be the average for a more normal player, and that’s not too bad.
- This is only true, though, if you aren’t wasting your own time on things not worth much XP in exchange for the time that it does take. And that’s where people can mess up.
So let’s cut to the chase. Then how do you level to 50 as fast as possible? You keep it simple:
Do main story quests from level 1 to around level 36.
- Main story quests provide the most XP out of everything you could be doing while working your way to unlocking the endgame via that story.
- This means you want to ignore side quests completely. They aren’t worth your time for the XP. Even though yet there are excellent benefits to doing them like currency and region completion. To reach level 50 as fast as possible, you should avoid side quests.
- And that also means the red event quests and the purple adventure quests. These are things you can return to once you’ve reached level 50 and not face any consequences for ignoring at the time.
- There will be specific things you will want to come back for. These things are essential later on but will serve to slow you down and make you miss your first dailies or, worse weekly lockout.
What to do after leveling?
So what should you do to boost the character in Lost Ark from the moment you get in the game to level 50:
Skip the prologue and get straight into leveling.
- Which is 100% main story quests except for one specific purple adventure quest.
- Purple adventure quests unlock new features or explain critical systems to you. This is, of course, important and useful, but we can go back to these at any time, like when we’re level 50.
However, there’s one adventure quest I don’t want you to miss assuming you do not have a pet via another method.
This is the pet unlock quest found in the first town. It’s called learning about pets and will quickly run you through the essential functions of pets. Which then ends in a rabbit pet as a reward. If you do not have a pet, you will have to manually loot everything that drops in the world. If you have a pet out, it’ll automatically be picked up and then put in your inventory. So it is vital to help you level faster to have auto-loot, so unlock the pet and get it the moment you reach the first town.
- Moving on, you are currently blasting your main quests and leveling quickly.
- Ignoring any side stuff, and you end up going into dungeons as well as part of the main story. When you approach a dungeon, you will be asked to either match-make or enter solo, and you’ll also be asked if you’re going to queue for normal or hard. The rewards for hard are extra or better loot; that’s, on average, about 10 item levels higher than the normal level loot. Unfortunately, it is not worth the slower clear times to do this. All the gear you wear when you hit level 50 will be replaced immediately. These slightly better drops in the leveling dungeons cost you a lot of time.
So it’s more effective to queue for a normal dungeon, do it solo, and blast through that for the best XP.
Alright, so you’re blasting for the main story; soloing dungeons is normal. Whenever they come up, you’ve got a pet out at all times, and you’re dodging any side quests like the play. Through this straightforward approach, you will reach around level 36 or 37 and then face a new main quest to ask you to get all seven arcs, which we can’t just easily do.
That is where your new focus becomes world quests. Which work precisely the same way as your main quests, were these are displayed via their blue globe icon in your journal and are unlocked when you first start to sail your very own ship.
At this game stage, you begin exploring the world, going to totally different regions by sailing to them and then completing world quests there.
If we follow the previous steps with the world quest instead of the main quest, we will eventually reach the land of Vern. The city of Vern is the endgame capital city where you’ll spend a lot of time.
Previously and even in the beta, this would eventually become a problem. You’d reach level 49 in Vern, at which point you’d reach a quest that says you first need to be level 50 before you can do this.
So previously, we’d start doing some side content earlier than that, alongside the main story stuff, to double up your experience. Usually, we start doing that in the Arthentine region, which we would do as we approach level 50. However, it was revealed that in the latest version, we would only need to do the main story quest to get enough XP for 50, which is fantastic news. And from checking the super speed levelers that ground to 50 on the first day. Yeah, it appears to be true people are hitting level 50 just before even heading to Vern, which makes this process even smoother. I will say, though, if you’re reaching Vern before hitting 50, double up with side quests at that point, but I don’t think that’s going to happen anymore based on the current patch.
Power pass by Lost Ark leveling
Hopefully, through this Lost Ark level 1 to 50 level boost guide, you’ll have reached it, and you’ll be awarded your first power pass. This is a level boost for another character. The power pass will be consumed – you’ll be able to follow the adventurous path on the character you just used it on. As stated in the patch notes, you’ll be given a second power pass after using your first found in your mail. What game gives away not one but two boosts like that for free? I think that’s cool.
Alts are crucial in Lost Arc if you generally want to progress faster by funneling power from multiple characters into one. They give away not one but two boosts to help with, that is pretty incredible.
Lastly, I want to give you some quickfire tips to boost your 1 – 50 leveling even more:
- Firstly you can dash while on the ground to evade and use that to get to your destination faster, and you can also do it while mounting a little dash on your horse or whatever mount.
- Using specific store mounts has a double dash which is even faster, so be using that.
- When questing, focus entirely on the quest objective and nothing else. If you need to kill ten people, don’t waste your time doing anything else.
- And be chugging your health potions. What are your regen potions? You have two kinds: regen and instant percent potions. A regen can be used anywhere during whatever you’re doing, but percent potions can be only used in specific end-game content. The idea is to save those because they’re perfect and use the regen ones whenever you need to heal.
But there you have it. My 1-50 level boost guide. Hopefully, I can avoid wasting your time or overcomplicating this process. Once again, if your goal is to reach 50 asap, this is what I would suggest, but remember, this is a massive game that we plan on playing for some time. It’s not a big deal if you want to slow down and enjoy the experience.
As I said at the start, though, I’d say this process will take you between 15 and 20 hours of leveling, which I think is reasonable considering the extreme grinders who took no breaks managed it only a little bit faster in about 11 to 12 hours during this head start.
For now, I hope this helped, though. If you are interested in more juicy and shining offers with our company’s best prices, I advise you to check the Lost Ark Boosting Services page. My name is Librarian Husky. I wish you to have pleasant gaming sessions and fast Leveling. Cya!