Hello and welcome back to Huskyboost. My name is Librarian Husky, and today I will warm you with a guide about Lost Ark Level 1-50 Boosting Services. Many people have questions, so let me answer the most popular ones (frequently asked questions).
Why do Customers choose Huskyboost for Lost Ark Level Services?
How Does it Work?
What is the delivery time?
- Whole Level Boost from 1 to 50 will be delivered in 17 – 20 hours. This time is approximate and could be a little bit longer or shorter. Anyway, Booster will do his best to finish the boost process as fast as possible.
- Lengthy disconnects and server log-in queues would not be included in the start and delivery times.
- Additional options:
340 gear⏳ ~ 11-16 hours 400 gear ⏳ ~ 1.5-3 days 500 gear ⏳ ~3.5-5 days 600 gear ⏳ ~5-7 days
What are the Start time and Boosting type options?
- No special requirements for this Service
What do Customers Receive?
- Fast and Smooth Lost Ark Level Boost. Entirely Handmade Service, with free stream if checked.
- Free safe connection from the Customer’s country and city.
- Customers can choose 302, 340, 420, and 600 item-level gear boost options. The average item level will be delivered after leveling. It will take some time for sure. Customers can check it at the bottom of the price calculator.
- If 50 level is chosen, Booster will also deliver the main storyline of Ardetain, 252 skill points, 250 item level.
- Side Quests option will ensure that Booster will complete all additional quests (Customer can recognize them as yellow ones, giving more loot and other rewards).
- 12 skill points option will grant + 12 Skill points for the desired character and all other alts on the same Lost Ark Server. The Booster will complete Serenity Isle, Memories of Luterra, Wondrous Find, and the The Wayward Son to obtain it, and other quests would not be included. Total skill points delivered: 264.
- Unlock the Power Pass option will give the North Vem Questline completion, and as a result – Power Pass unlock for the Customer’s Character.
Is it safe?
- Huskyboost uses Huskycarry 2.0 – the famous program to log in from the Customer’s Country and city with
– IP Proofs
– Mac address proofs
- Customers would not need to install it on their PC, and only Booster will have to do it.
- We had not received even a single ban for many years of boosting practice. (Except high-risk services, Lost Ark Level Boost service is not on the high-risk list)
- If there is any risk – Husky’s Support agents will tell about it before payment, then before the order starts, and ask the Customer to approve it 2 times.
Can you tell me more about the Lost Ark 1-50 leveling boost service?
Lost Ark 1-50 Level Boost with the Best Price and guaranteed in-time Delivery. Buy now!
A bunch of my friends is waiting for that, so I’ve been getting lots of questions:
- What to expect?
- What to do?
- What should I know about leveling?
Lost Arc is, of course, mainly about the endgame. The leveling boost service itself will be a short process to introduce you to many core systems and set up the story, more like a barrier to the entire game. That’s why many people are just going to want to blast the level 50 and reach the end game as soon as possible.
- So how best do you do that?
- What are the essential things to know?
- What are helpful tips?
In this quick Lost Ark Level 1-50 Boosting Services guide, I’m going to answer all of that.
So let’s get started. Leveling in lost Arc is a pretty quick process. You need to reach level 50, reach the many end game systems that become the basis of the gameplay, and unlock the majority of your class. In our version, the western 1.0 things are slightly different this time.
At launch, we have the sorceress, which is a pretty new class for the current Lost Ark in the Korean version. But it came at the cost of the summoner for some reason. It was fully functional, playable, and ready to go in the beta, and they decided to remove it, which is a weird choice.
That aside, they’ve also put in a significant change with the levels. Our level cap is currently level 60, up from 55, which we had in the beta. My main point here, though, is yeah, leveling to 51 and 52 and so on is essential. It does give skill points, but it’s not nearly as important as reaching the end game, which is at 50. Getting to 60 will take much longer and happen in a more natural overtime way.
- So we want to boost level 1 to 50 in our first week of play to make it to endgame and begin our daily and weekly lockouts before the weekly reset.
- We can reach 50 within about 12 hours of a grind if we’re like incredible speedrunners, but I would say it’s more likely that between 15 and 20 hours will be the average for a more normal player, and that’s not too bad.
- This is only true, though, if you aren’t wasting your own time on things not worth much XP in exchange for the time that it does take. And that’s where people can mess up.
So let’s cut to the chase. Then how do you level to 50 as fast as possible? You keep it simple:
- Do main story quests from level 1 to around level 36.
- Main story quests provide the most XP out of everything you could be doing while, of course, working your way to unlocking the endgame via that story.
- This means you want to ignore side quests completely. They aren’t worth your time for the XP. Even though yet there are excellent benefits to doing them like currency and region completion. If you want to reach level 50 as fast as possible, you should avoid side quests.
- And that also means the red event quests and the purple adventure quests. These are things you can come back to once you’ve reached level 50 and not face any consequences for ignoring at the time.
- There will be specific things you will want to come back for these things are essential later on but will serve to slow you down and make you miss your first dailies or, worse weekly lockout.
So what should you do to boost the character in Lost Ark from the moment you get in the game to level 50:
Skip the prologue and get straight into leveling.
- Which is 100% main story quests except for one specific purple adventure quest.
- Purple adventure quests unlock new features or explain critical systems to you. This is, of course, important and useful, but we can go back to these at any time, like when we’re level 50.
- However, there’s one adventure quest I don’t want you to miss assuming you do not have a pet via another method.
- This is the pet unlock quest found in the first town. It’s called learning about pets and will quickly run you through the essential functions of pets. Which then ends in a rabbit pet as a reward. If you do not have a pet out, you will have to loot everything that drops in the world manually. If you have a pet out, though, it’ll automatically be picked up and then put in your inventory. So it is vital to help you level faster to have auto-loot so unlock the pet get it the moment you reach the first town.
- Moving on then, you are currently blasting your main quests and leveling quickly.
- Ignoring any side stuff, and you’re ending up going into dungeons as well as part of the main story. When you approach a dungeon, you will be asked to either match-make or enter solo, and you’ll also be asked if you’re going to queue for normal or hard. The rewards for hard are extra or better loot that’s on average about 10 item levels higher than the normal level loot. Unfortunately, it is not worth the slower clear times to do this. All the gear you are wearing when you hit level 50 will be replaced almost immediately. These slightly better drops in the leveling dungeons cost you a lot of time.
- So it’s more effective to queue for a normal dungeon and do it solo and blast through that for the best XP to time.
- Alright, so you’re blasting for the main story; soloing dungeons are normal. Whenever they come up, you’ve got a pet out at all times, and you’re dodging any side quests like the play. Through this straightforward approach, you will reach around level 36 or 37 and then face a new main quest to ask you to get all seven arcs, which we can’t just easily do.
That is where your new focus becomes world quests. Which work precisely the same way as your main quests were these are displayed via their blue globe icon in your journal and are unlocked when you first start to sail your very own ship.
- At this stage of the game, you begin exploring the world, going to totally different regions by sailing to them and then completing world quests there.
- If we follow the previous steps with the world quest instead of the main quest, we will eventually reach the land of Vern. The city of Vern being the endgame capital city you’re going to spend a lot of time.
Previously and even in the beta, this would eventually become a problem, though. You’d reach level 49 in Vern, at which point you’d reach a quest that says you first need to be level 50 before you can do this.
So previously, we’d start doing some side content earlier than that, alongside the main story stuff to double up your experience. Usually, we start doing that in the Arthentine region, which we would do as we approach level 50. However, it was revealed that in the latest version, we would only need to do the main story quest to get enough XP for 50, which is fantastic news. And from checking the super speed levelers that grinded to 50 in the first day. Yeah, it appears to be true people are hitting level 50 just before even heading to Vern, which makes this process even smoother. I will still say, though, if for some reason you’re reaching Vern before hitting 50, do double up with side quests at that point, but I don’t think that’s going to happen anymore based on the current patch.
Log in from your Country & City with Proofs – the safest Lost Ark Boosting Service on the market.
All right, hopefully through this Lost Ark level 1 to 50 level boost guide, you’ll have reached it, and you’ll be awarded your first power pass. This is a level boost for another character. The power pass will be consumed – you’ll be able to follow the adventurous path on the character you just used it on. As stated in the patch notes, you’ll be given a second power pass after using your first found in your mail. What game gives away not one but two boosts like that for free. I think that’s cool.
Alts are crucial in Lost Arc if you generally want to progress faster by funneling power from multiple characters into one. The fact that they give away not one but two boosts to help with that is pretty incredible.
Lastly, I want to give you some quickfire tips to boost your 1 – 50 leveling even more:
- Firstly you can dash while on the ground to evade and use that to get to your destination faster, and you can also do it while mounted a little dash on your horse or whatever mount.
- Using specific store mounts has a double dash which is even faster, so be using that.
- When questing, focus entirely on the quest objective and nothing else. If you need to kill ten people, don’t waste your time doing anything else.
- And be chugging your health potions. What are your regen potions? You have two kinds: regen and instant percent potions. A regen can be used anywhere during whatever you’re doing, but percent potions can be only used in specific end game content. The idea is to save those because they’re perfect and use the regen ones whenever you need to heal.
But there you have it. My 1-50 level boost guide. Hopefully, I can avoid you wasting your own time or overcomplicating this process. Once again, if your goal is to reach 50 asap, this is what I would suggest, but remember, this is a massive game that we plan on playing for some time. It’s not a big deal if you want to slow down and enjoy the experience.
As I said at the start, though, I’d say this process will take you between 15 and 20 hours of leveling, which I think is reasonable considering the extreme grinders who took no breaks managed it only a little bit faster in about 11 to 12 hours during this head start.
For now, I hope this helped, though. If you are interested in more juicy and shining offers with the best prices from our company, my advice will be to check the Lost Ark Boosting Services page.
My name is Librarian Husky. I wish you to have pleasant gaming sessions and fast Leveling.