Hey, what is up, guys! Librarian Husky is here. The Wizard is a ranged class that focuses on elemental damage and combining their skills to deal. Massive damage to all of their enemies. It’s a fun range class focusing on that elemental damage and applying those effects to enemies. Today we’re going to go through hey play this class, some skills, some attributes, some gems to look out for, and some other little tidbits. So let’s go. This class guide series is designed to get you familiar. With a class in diablo immortal on how to play them and level them up.
How To Play Wizard
So how do you play this class? This is a fun ranged class with more flashy options compared to the Demon Hunter, which is the other ranged class. This class is magical, whereas the Demon Hunter is a physical class. comboing abilities together here is critical. Your first combos will be scorch and arcane. A wind that will create that firestorm effect that you will often see pop up on the screen. Most of your abilities will have some interaction with this class, and that’s what makes it. Them interesting. Unique to some other classes, how you combine them, whether you’re creating that firestorm or even freezing enemies.
- Then exploding them with fire, whatever. You’re working with plenty of options to interact together, and you can apply those effects like freezing and setting things on fire. Even stripping their armor in some regards is a fun class to experiment with.
- Always stay at the range when you are playing as the Wizard because you will have low health. we have low mobility unless you’re running the teleport option, but you can’t move an attack like the Demon Hunter.
So playing at that range is helpful to stay back in the back line. Just keep dealing all that damage and your attacks in the range, and you never really have to go into the close range. So it works out perfectly.
The best skills for the Wizard we’ll start with a magic missile. This is your primary attack that launches a missile that does x amount of damage to whatever tire you’re hitting. This is a single target. The electrocute is the alternative primary attack.
- It does do less, but it also does aoe so that it will hit additional targets for 30 of the total damage. Now both of these are good, and I don’t think there’s anyone better than the other compared to the other classes where I usually pick one I like.
I’m more leaning towards using magic missiles because of the higher single target damage, especially for boss fights that are more valuable but electrocute is also a perfect option. Scorch is our next attack now. Scorch will launch a flaming orb in front of you that will knock enemies back, leave a blazing trail on the ground, and set enemies on fire for that period.
- You want to be combining this with our next skill arcane. Wind unleashes a blast of wind in the direction you shoot it at, knocking enemies away.
- When you hit enemies already burning, it will deal an extra 50 damage to them, increasing your damage potential for hitting targets in that straight line that both attacks do.
In this footage, I’m wearing a chess piece that eliminates the wind-up time for the arcade when it also adds a chill effect. So my attack might look a little to your stars wherever you’re in-game. The next skill is ice crystal. Now, this conjures up a giant ice crystal at a nearby location. It’ll deal damage to anyone that’s inside it, as well as apply a chill effect. You can repeatedly press the activate button to explode and damage those targets. However, we don’t want to do that. We want to keep it up and keep that ice crystal standing where it is because we want to combo with disintegrate.
Disintegrating is a beam of pure energy that will hit anything in that straight line effect. Now, if you hit this on the ice crystal, the beam will bounce off and hit any enemies around you. Bouncing off the ice crystal will melt enemies, and now it does slightly less damage when you bounce it off the ice crystal.
- It still doesn’t matter. It melts enemies. It’s insane damage, and the longer you hold down disintegrate, the more damage it will do.
- It does do increased damage over time. So you want to ensure that you’re using your entire charge simultaneously. Stacking up that extra damage increases so you can melt through the enemy.
You can also combine this with prayer frost to do the same thing that works the same. Any of those beam attacks you can bounce off your ice crystal to hit enemies around you, and it just means you don’t have to aim it too, which is helpful.
Now optionally, if you are struggling with movement, you want to be able to move a little bit more. Especially considering in some cases, you’re just running in between objectives. You can run teleport, which teleports you forward. You get three charges for this, and it’s on a relatively low cooldown. So you can pick this up if you want to move around a bit quickly though I just prefer to run just straight damage abilities rather than having a movement skill for this class. Because you’ll be at range pretty much all the time, there’s no real reason to run a movement skill. You position yourself away from enemies, especially if you’re running group content. You can avoid most of the damages coming towards you if you position correctly.
The attributes you should look out for as wizards are intelligence and fortitude. Because all gear is random, I can’t tell you exactly what pieces you should be getting. These are the two things that you want to look out for. Intelligence is your primary stat, and this increases your damage and your combat rating anything. that increases your damage, like straight damage, is well worth having.
- Grit is your secondary stat, and this increases your armor.
- Your armor penetration ultimately increases how much damage you do and your combat rating, so they’re the two stats you want to look out for on all of your gear. Anything that has these in high values, you should put them on and wear them.
- Don’t forget to upgrade your gear at the blacksmith as well because you can quickly transfer your ranks into new gear same goes for gems. We’ll talk about it right now.
You want to look out for tourmaline for your standard normal gems in the red category. This gives you a straight damage buff isn’t much more to say here. The blue category sapphire is excellent because it gives you armor penetration. For the yellow category, it doesn’t matter that much none of the yellow gems are that good. All resistance is excellent, and potency is okay. So either or is good for you. There are a couple you should look out for legendary gems. Everlasting torment is excellent as it gives you extra damage whenever you crit.
This fits in like any build. So pick this up if you can. Berserker’s eye is also suitable for this class. This increases the damage you do by five percent and the damage you take by five percent, but because we are a ranged class, you can avoid that damage.
- So it doesn’t matter too much if you take extra damage. You need to work on your positioning in some of those scenarios.
- So you can pick this up and give yourself a straight damage increase. Bloody reach is also super important for this class because the further away you from enemies, the more damage you do.
- So bloody reach is beneficial to increase your damage overall when you are at those ranged targets.
These gems are also craftable, so you can craft them as you see fit realistically, as I’ve said in these guides. Any legendary gem you find during leveling, as long as it’s giving you some benefit, you may as well just put it on because you can always replace it later. The only ones you maybe want to avoid the things that like increasing your damage resistance. Or even taunting enemies avoid those. Realistically just put on any legendary gems you have and then use any spares you have to upgrade the ones you like and the ones we mentioned earlier. That’ll help your build come together.
Some quick leveling tips for you guys as a Wizard. When you are running just general content running teleport to help you zoom around the area will help because a lot of times when you’re just questing, you’re just really running from a to b and killing a couple of mobs, and teleport can help. Speed up that process a little bit because you can get over there much quicker. Realistically it’s up to you. I personally just have been running very slowly in all of my characters. So far, but anyway. This class excels when running group content because if you have a class like a crusader or a monk with those abilities, it can really group up enemies and bring them together. Then this sees a lot of benefits for you and your ice crystal and disintegrates combo.
- When you’re bringing those two together to bounce it off, the more beams you have bouncing between enemies, the more damage. You’ll do the more aoe potential you have, and just the better it will become as you get into some of the riffs and dungeon content you will be running.
- Suppose you’re struggling as to how you should play this class. Checking the recommended paths is always valuable to do.
- There are tons of good information in there about. I will give you general build ideas, and I don’t give you super specifics about how to build and play a class.
There’s a lot of excellent information in the recommended builds things to look out for, like gems and gear and abilities and stuff to use it. Exciting, and I think the recommended power system is excellent. Also, don’t be afraid to experiment while you’re in that leveling process. This is one of the few classes where practically all the skills are helpful in some regard, which benefits almost all of them. So experiment, try the different skills you get, and you will see success as a Wizard. Combining the abilities and trying different things in this class is enjoyable.
Thank you very much for reading this short article. I hope it was helpful, and now you know everything about how to do or buy a boost in Diablo Immortal.
If you are interested in other related products for this game – welcome to Diablo Immortal Boosting Services’ main page.
This was Librarian Husky, cya on the next page.