Hello guys. It’s Librarian Husky here today, going to Diablo Immortal here. I usually showcase many group farming spots because they are typically better for you to farm. Today I got a nice solo farming spot that will give you about 70 k XP per minute while also cashing in some legendary sweet items. Let’s jump into it.
So, where are we headed today? Well, we are going to the shasara sea into this little cavern. This spot was lovely to farm as a solo or duo, and it’s not quite as efficient as some of those group farming locations. It is perfect for when you wake up in the morning or go to bed, let’s say you’re like yourself.
- These spots are if you’re up at 2 am when everyone’s asleep.
- Perfect for you because you will be getting some solid experience while not having to get a consistent group of four together.
So we’ll teleport and show you the location and the route here. This spot has a lot to offer. We’re going to go ahead and jump into the portal. Here we’re on hell three. So hopefully, there’s no one here. You’re going to see the encampments over here. You can easily use the nearest safe zone teleport to go ahead and return.
This is where the farming spot is. Now you could run this as a solo player or as a duo, and it doesn’t matter. We’ve also tried a party of four, and it didn’t change the experience rates too much, and it did give us more chances to drop those orange or ancient elite enemies, which is nice.
So what you’re going to be doing is as you just saw. There’s a group of monsters right here. You will be running around in a circle or a little bit of an ellipse. You’ll be picking up the shrines as you walk through and killing off all the monsters.
- So first off, we have the first shrine right here. You’re going to keep going along.
- There’s going to be a monster pack right here. Keep going along.
- There’s going to be a monster pack down here.
And then we’re going to go on the outskirts here, and there’s going to be another monster pack. Followed by another one right here on the left-hand side then.
There’s going to be a shrine location often in this location, but it has not spawned yet. Then you’re going to make your way back. Straight up to the center, you can see. Here this spot has very minimal walking distance. You’re going to be very quickly going from mob to mob. There’s not a lot of terrain in the way. You’re just going to skirt the outskirts of this location. You don’t need to cross over in this middle area. There aren’t any monsters here. Unless you deliver, go straight in the middle. It will spawn a few packs. So, keep yourself the edges, pick up the shrine still off the monsters, and do it like that.
Suppose you’re running a solo player farm here. You’re going to want to make sure. You kill off all the enemies as you’re going through. If you’re running a duo, I like to stagger a little bit, or if you are both quick enough. You can go directly together along the whole path and make sure you’re finishing off the enemies as you go from pack to pack. I do want to mention quickly that there’s.
- This one area over. Here that may cause you to drop your kill streaks between this pack.
- This one is right over here. You often want to save your movement abilities for that area so you can reach from pack to pack and keep up your kill streaks.
- That being said, let’s go ahead and showcase a few of the farming locations.
Or at least this farming location with a little bit of some group members in a duo.
So here we are, we are with atrial and me. Going ahead and farming this location. Ireland, we can keep pace with each other on this farm. So kind of just ran through it at the same place.
- Killing off the monsters very quickly, and we didn’t even stop. You can see there’s my quarter of an hour disconnect every single time 15 minutes roll around.
- We tagged a monster, ran through it, and went to the next pack. Right there, you can see I saved my horse.
He saves his wraith form to reach the next pack. Every time we see one of those blues spawn, those yellows spawn, or those oranges spawn.
We then drop our abilities and move on to the next pack.
- It’s very, very simple. You can see we’re reaching a 200-kill streak, and you can get an infinite kill streak here if you choose. So but there’s no real reason to do that.
- Pretty much every area that. I recommend going ahead and getting that 1300 kill streak, which is about the time when you’re going to drop that ten monstrous essences in total.
You’re going to be able to return to the town and turn in your monstrous essence for those legendaries and that XP., then return to this area. Now one other thing to note in this location inches specifically. There are these lost artifacts. Some of the monsters in these areas drop a mysterious scroll, and you can go. Pick that up and turn it into the person in that quest.
Then you can do a fun little mini-quest if you want to do that. It is a nice little bonus and sometimes pops up as a quest in your battle pass.
- This ends up completing that as well if you want to do that. Now, this farm was about 70k XP per minute. I’ve tried it solo and in a duo, and the duo is slightly faster.
- I would say solo is around 60 to 70k. as a duo, you can get about 65 to 80k.
- It is probably ten or, depending on how the monsters turn up in terms of spawn rates over the time I’ve farmed this farm.
- So hours, it was closer to 75k XP per minute for the duo and about 70k XP for solo. We also tried it with a trio.
- It didn’t really change all that much, and I’ll go ahead and showcase that right here.
Brief clip here of us just farming as a trio. You could see the pace is pretty much precisely the same. I will note that if you are running a party, it is slightly increased in terms of the unique monsters that spawn. But other than that, the experience is very similar, and the kill streak potential is precisely the same. So really no need to run a group of four. If you don’t have one, it will do a little bit better, but again it’s nothing compared to, let’s say, you were farming the open world in terms of moon clan or library, which are the two first ones that everyone kind of flocked to.
They’re so different in a solo versus a party because of how many spawns there are. When running in a circle like this, you can often do it solo or duo and not change all that much while keeping up your kill streaks, your essences, and all that good stuff. Now, this spot is excellent. I recommend you all try it out, especially for players like myself, who don’t have a group to party up with early on or later in the day because no one’s online. These spots are very, very nice for these situations.
One last thing before we close up this spot’s guide. I wanted to showcase the mysterious scroll. So we turn it in, and there you go. You get that type of reward.
- First, you must find a mysterious scroll and turn it to get the artifact reclaimed.
- This will give you a little bit of that extra loot on top of all the stuff. We’re farming similar to the tundra spots where you’re just getting a little bonus, and it’s straightforward to turn in. I think you have to go to a location and kill off some monsters.
- Getting this access is very, very quick and usually worth doing. It’s sort of like a bounty turn-in with a more significant chance of getting legendaries.
Thank you for reading this guide. My name is Librarian Husky – I am your faithful companion in the world of Diablo Immortal.
Please check our Diablo Immortal Guides main mage for more valuable articles.