max. possible Bounty Board Quests will be cleared
Buy [variable-11160] more to increase the discount
Good day to you, warrior of shadows or immortals. My name is Librarian Husky, and now I want to shine a light on the Battle Pass Rank Boosting Service in Diablo Immortal.
What is the Battle Pass?
- It is a particular reward system for game activities.
- Developers have done it very nicely and comfortably – you will enjoy it.
- Once you do something in the game – you will be able to get a reward in the special menu.
- It has 40 levels nowadays.
- You can use your codex to track special bonuses.
Why do Customers choose Husky for Battle Pass Rank Level Boost?
Top 1 World’s Boosting Service by Trustpilot Ratings
- 50000 professional players in our special boosting conference
- 24/7 support – the Customer’s choice.
- Free Stream
- Log in from your country and city with screenshot proofs
- 100% safe “Remote service” (pilot with no acc sharing)
- 33000 + positive reviews and happy customers.
How does it work?
What is the delivery time?
- An approximate delivery time is 1-2 hours for one rank, and this time can be longer or shorter, depending on many custom things.
- Please have your battle pass unlocked (any version, free or not), so we will have something to power level.
What do Customers Receive?
- Pilot: Entirely handmade service for Boosting Battle Pass Levels in Diablo Immortal with free stream
- Remote: 100% safe Service when booster will take control of the Customer’s desktop using the remote connection. (Pilot without account sharing – fantastic!)
- Every battle pass level gives tons of experience and bonuses
Can you tell me more about Diablo Immortal Battle Pass Leveling?
So while we’re talking about the Battle Pass, I will showcase the actual awards you will get per level. This is due to the Battle Pass’s technical alpha and the closed beta test now. So it absolutely could change vastly, or it could change not at all depending on what it’s going to be like in the global launch.
How much does it cost to upgrade the Battle Pass?
The first thing I want to get into is the actual cost of the Battle Pass. There’s the free version, and you will get tangible rewards from the free version. A five-dollar version will also get you the actual Battle Pass and the ability to claim the upgraded rewards as you progress through the Battle Pass. Then there’s the 15-Battle Pass. This is all in us dollars. You have to convert it. I’m not sure if it’s a one-to-one conversion, meaning I’m not sure if some other countries exasperate the price because it’s converted.
Fifteen for the upgrade about the Battle Pass, and that is going to be 14 levels into the Battle Pass. The Battle Pass has 40 levels. So while that’s getting you is just an extra jump to the Battle Pass’s progression, that doesn’t matter all that much I think that the central portion of the Battle Pass you’ll want to pick up.
Generally is the 5 version, and a lot of casual spenders will spend that, and a lot of every whale will spend that.
What are we going to do to progress the Battle Pass?
Well, we’re going to do just standard stuff.
- We’re going to have seasonal quests from each seasonal Battle Pass.
- They’re going to be like activities quests that you’ll have to turn in. you’re going to get up towards the Battle Pass as you’re completing these things and XP towards your character as you complete the quests now.
One important thing that you need to know
I want to mention something before we jump into the different things. All the different tiers. You will not get extra XP. if you purchase extra levels of the Battle Pass. This is extremely important because it allows you as a spender or does not allow you to buy your levels, and it must exist in the game and will not work that way. So the first thing is we’re going to get the same amount of XP when we turn it in whether or not you spend or do not spend on the Battle Pass is super important.
Now, as I mentioned, there are going to be three tiers.
The Battle Pass is infinite, and I’m not 100. I’ve seen articles that say it has a cap at 20 at the end of the Battle Pass, and I’ll explain that. Some people have said it has an infinite scaling system, and I know when you finish the Battle Pass at level 40.
You will then start unlocking these specific chests as you gather more Battle Pass XP. Both free and paid versions will get that, and you’ll also get a bunch of salvage material, whether you’re paid or your free version. So what is that going to be?
TThat’sgoing to be your scrap materials. IIt’sgoing to be your hail. IIt’sgoing to be your dust. It is going to be your reforged stones. It is going to be your rare crests. Those are the things that you are doing to get from the accessible version of the Battle Pass. One of the more essential things. YYou’regoing to get the legendary gems from the Battle Pass. So keep that in mind it is not exclusive to the paid version. So you are not just completely left out. Remember that you will also get the free version if you get the paid version.
So if you purchase the five-dollar upgrade, what will you get?
- You’re going to get extra legendary gems by two or maybe two and a half times as many as you are getting from the free version.
- in addition to the ones that you are getting from the free version, you are also going to get the legendary crests
- you are doing to get scoria .
- You are going to get a few other excellent bonuses to your account.
Thank you very much for paying attention to this guide. My name is Librarian Husky. I hope you have enjoyed it. Cya on the next page!