Hey everyone, Librarian Husky is here, and today I’m making a brand new Destiny 2 Power Boost Service page for Witch queen and Season of the Risen.
Why do Customers choose Huskyboost for Destiny 2 Power Leveling Services?
Obtain a 1580 maximum power level with Husky’s help and receive lots of bonuses, currencies, gear, etc. The way is complex and needs a lot of time, booster’s skill, and unique information to perform smoothly without delays. Destiny 2 Light Power Leveling Boost is the remedy if you are a new player! We can save you months. Let Husky’s guys do the routine and enjoy fully prepared character!
Also, by purchasing our 1350-1580 power-boosting, customers will get access to:
- Trials of Osiris
- Grandmaster Nightfalls
Customers can obtain the best loot in the game
- Special Weapons
- Adept items & gear
How does it work?
What is the delivery time?
- Customers can check the Delivery time at the bottom of the website calculator.
- This delivery time will be approximate. However, a lot of orders are done before the ETA expires.
|Delivery Time Table for Destiny 2 Power Boost Services|
|Current Light Level||Desired Light Level||Time in Days|
|1350||1500||~ 3.75 days|
|1500||1550||~ 8.33 days|
|1550||1560||~ 10 days|
|1560||1570||~ 12 days|
|1570||1580||~ 13 days|
|1350||1580||~ 47 days|
- Huskyboost will ask the Customer to have The Witch Queen DLC
What do Customers Receive?
- Fully Handmade Service for Destiny 2 Powerleveling with no cheats, bots, or third-party programs.
- Free live stream, if checked.
- Safe connection
- The desired power level of the Customer’s Character. We will also include an artifact bonus to the service.
- A lot of experience for the Season Pass and Characters particular artifact.
- All gear and currencies obtained during the boost process will belong to the Customer.
- The Desired Level of your artifact
Much of what we will be going over today is similar or even the same as in the past. But several significant changes for this Season impact the leveling grind. For this page, I will go over everything and expect no prior knowledge of how the leveling systems work. Getting right into it, there are three tiers of levels to look out for in Destiny 2 Power Leveling Services:
- The Soft cap
- the Powerful cap
- the Pinnacle cap
Destiny 2 Soft Cap: 1500 Boost Service Description
In Which Queen’s Season of the Risen, the soft cap is 1500 power, and you can reach this level by doing any content in the game. All drops you get from any activities, including blue drops, can drop above your base level and help you up to 1500 power.
- Doing the campaign for which queen should help with a significant portion of the grind the 1500 and new for this Season is the legendary version of the campaign.
- Finishing this more complicated version will award you with 1520 gear to get you almost halfway through the powerful gear grind for this Season.
- And not only that, but by finishing the legend campaign, you will also get your choice of one of the new exotic armor pieces for your class. Once you hit 1500 power or 1520, you will hit a bit of a brick wall if you did the legendary campaign. You will now need to do specific activities and potentially even do specific things to improve your power level.
How would the Powerful cap power boost work?
You will want to be starting to look out for activities that give powerful gear. When you look at your destination screen, you’ll see a bunch of these little yellow stars all over the place and basically, what that’s showing you is that there’s going to be a powerful or pinnacle drop within that node if you go into it. Starting in the tower, we have many powerful gears, with each vendor requiring you to do eight bounties for their specific activity.
- Zavala for strikes
- Shacks for crucible
- Gunsmith for gunsmith bounties
- Drifter for Gambit
The Vanguard playlist for Nightfalls is completing Nightfall strikes for a piece of powerful gear, and there’s also pinnacle gear which we’ll get to later. If you do seven-round wins in the comp in the crucible, you will get another piece of powerful gear. Sticking with the comp for a second is an excellent way to go through the powerful gear, and if you don’t mind playing crucible, especially if you can win. Every single time you rank up your glory, that’s every single mini rank up so
- Guardian 1
- Guardian 2
- Guardian 3
Every single one, you will get a piece of powerful gear, and not only that, but when playing comp, you also rank up your regular crucible rank and at each of the big ranks up. So basically, whenever the name in front changes, you’ll get an additional piece of powerful gear. I know not everyone’s a super big fan of the crucible, and I’m not usually someone who takes advantage of this, but it is there if you like. And I know I just mentioned the crucible rank ups but not only crucible but also:
- War table
Also, have these rank-up systems. Every time you get a significant rank, that’s going from one name to the next, so like a guardian to brave, you will have a legendary engram and then powerful engram that you can pick up from each respective vendor. As long as you have the prime attunement buff on your character screen, you can also have the chance to get a prime engram by defeating either challenging enemies or completing crucible matches. This recharge every day, so you can get some the next day if you lose your prime attunement.
Clan will help
If you’re in a clan, you can also get your weekly clan engrams by playing
- Nightfall raids
Each of these will give you powerful gear as well. Being in the clan means you don’t have to participate in the activity. Go to Hawthorne and pick them up once your clan has completed each activity.
If you picked up the 30th-anniversary pack, we also could complete three Dares of Eternity for another powerful gear.
The Vault of Glass raid
The Vault of Glass raid is no longer pinnacle as the new raid will instead be the new pinnacle which we’ll get to in a second, but it is still powerful gear. And you will get a tier 3 powerful gear from Atheon.
Deep Stone Сrypt
Deep Stone Сrypt is also powerful at the moment right now. I don’t know if this is a bug or if it’s meant to happen because it doesn’t show as a powerful gear drop, but it gives powerful gear from every encounter and an additional tier 3 powerful gear from Tanix for killing him at the end.
If you have the Witch Queen expansion, we’ve got quite a few powerful gears in Savathun’s Throne World.
If you go to Fynch(if you get a reputation with Fynch), you will get powerful gear.
Altar of Reflection
If you’ve unlocked the Altar of Reflection, doing two Altars of Reflection will give you powerful gear.
The Wellspring Activity
Completing three of the new wellspring activity will give an additional powerful gear.
Ranks 13 and 18
Finally, at ranks 13 and 18, you will unlock the ability to make more severe difficulties of both the campaign missions and Wellspring, giving additional powerful gear drops and potentially pinnacles.
Lastly, for Season of the risen, doing the Psiops Battlegrounds will give you powerful gear at
- Two completions
- Four completions
- Six completions
What should I do to reach the Pinnacle cap in Power boosting?
- Once you hit 1550 power, powerful gear will no longer help you and only drop at your level. Instead, you are going to need to go for Pinnacle drops. Many of these are in the same activities or places, but just doing a higher-level version or getting a particular score and starting off getting a score above 100000 and the weekly Nightfall strike will give you a pinnacle gear.
- Also, completing three activities in the usual Vanguard playlist with the weekly rotating burn will give you pinnacle gear.
- The next pinnacle gear is in Gambit, and all you have to do is complete three matches.
- Same thing for crucible full three matches in any of the playlists for a pinnacle gear. I have noticed that this does not work in the comp, so when you do your comp games to get your Power, you will not be completing matches for the pinnacle gear.
- While you’re doing your battlegrounds for the powerful gears for two, four, and six completions, you also have to defeat champions to beat ten of them for a Pinnacle gear.
- Once again, if you have the Anniversary pack, you can do the Grasp of Avarice dungeon for additional Pinnacle gear. Also, this does have a couple of powerful gear drops and the first couple of encounters.
- And sticking with that anniversary pack, if you do Dares of Eternity and get a 250 000 score or higher, you will again get a pinnacle gear.
- Getting 5000 weekly clan XP will also give you pinnacle gear for those in a clan. We’ve got a new pinnacle gear in the Savathun’s Throne World, and the Vox Obscura exotic mission will give you pinnacle gear when you’ve defeated enough powerful Cabal and Champions.
- Iron banner is a weekly activity with four Pinnacles per character again, and this is only available usually once a month or so. When available, you’ll be able to do four pinnacles that week.
- Trials of Osiris are only available on the weekends, Friday through Tuesday reset. This also has pinnacles for winning seven matches and 50 rounds.
- And finally, we will have the new raid in Savathun’s Throneworld. I’m assuming this will have four, and maybe five, even more pinnacle drops attached to it. This will be one, if not the best, way to get pinnacle gear.
- The final tip I want is to use your season pass drops to help even out your gear. Don’t just grab them right away because what you can do here is these all these drops in the season pass level up.
Thank you for reading this guide. My name is Librarian Husky – your information provider.
Please check our Destiny 2 Boosting Services main mage for more valuable articles. Hope this guide helped you.
Thanks for reading. I’ll see you next time.