if you choose 5, it will be 5 000 000
✅ You are Buying:
⚙️ Your Discount: [variable-10194] %
⏳ Delivery Time:
Good day to you, and welcome! This time, the page you’re on is all about the FFXIV (Final Fantasy XIV) Power Leveling Boost Services. My name is Librarian Husky, and first, I will shine a light on the darkness of Frequently Asked Questions.
⸻ How does FFXIV Power Leveling Boost work? ⸻
- After the Customer makes the payment, Huskyboost will ask him to add our 24\7 Support. (No weird account creation, just Discord, Skype, Whatsapp, Telegram, or Viber. 1 minute and we are connected)
- After the Customer contacts us – we’ll do a special order conference with his manager.
In the conference, the Customer will share all information and have 24/7/365 Support, check order progress and status, and ask any questions he wants).
- Professional Player (Booster) will log in to the Customer’s Account and deliver the Service.
- The Customer will receive a screenshot report every 24 hours or faster.
⸻ What is the Estimated Time? ⸻
- The Customer can check the Start time and Delivery time in the website calculator after the start.
- After order, we will send a description with important options(including ETA) to the Customer’s Email.
- Customers can change the order’s start time with PLUS and VIP options. With Priority or even VIP queue, Service starts very fast.
⸻ What are the Requirements? ⸻
- For an ALT Job, The Customer must complete option entire Main Questline (MSQ)
- If the Customer doesn’t have it completed – he should contact Support, and we will help achieve it.
- Desired Expansion Purchased.
33000 reviews for FFXIV Power Leveling Boost Service – Buy Right Now!
We’ll go over the best places to farm experience and the items to help you reach the summit faster.
If you are anything like me, you’ve most likely spent the majority of your playtime on a single job class pretending to master it, while in reality, you’re just too scared to try new things. Or maybe you’re too lazy to play low-level content again, or you don’t want to do job quests. You need to squeeze out the maximum of the experience you’re getting to quicken the process using the following recommendations.
⸻ These tips will help you power level in Final Fantasy XIV even without a boost. ⸻
- Number one: make sure to have one character at maximum lvl to benefit from the Armory bonus. In a nutshell, this buff increases the XP gained for all jobs which are not your highest-leveled ones. For example, if your FF 14 account has a White Mage already boosted and power leveled to 70, you will receive additional 100% experience points while playing like any other job at 1 to 69 lvl. However, if you play a level 71 class, no different experience will be gained since the White Mage is no longer your highest class.
- Number two: continually be equipping the right experience gain items, such as the ring, the friendship headband, and the earrings. That is if you’re lucky enough to have them.
- Number three: remember that The Heat of Battle buff from your free company and the Squadron Battle Manual do not stack. As long as you have one of these buffs active, you’re good to go. And do yourself a favor and always have a food buff running. Buying food to receive three percent of your entire 1 to 80 Powerleveling Final Fantasy 14 journey will carry out almost 10 million additional XP points. 9,7 million, to be precise. To give you context, 9,7 million experience is more than what you need from the entirety of level 1 to 52. So, always have a food buff active. You can get very cheap food everywhere, visit the Golden Saucer and buy some eggs.
Skip the boring FF 14 parts with our Power Leveling Boost Service.
To rush 1 to 16, you can ask a friend to help you level up. Get to a high-level location, launch an attack on a melee monster, and have a maximum lvl teammate who is not in your party finish the mob off. By doing so, you’ll spend about 15 minutes reaching the desired rank. Afterward, you will unlock some dungeons and daily roulettes. Make sure to complete all of them as soon as the timer resets. These duties provide the most benefit, XP included.
Another topic of interest is the Palace of the Dead. It is an alternative method to spamming dungeons with your squadron. Experience gained in PotD scales with your level up to a cap of roughly 750k per clear, which is very efficient from 50 to 61. It’s advisable to run Palace of the Dead minimum at 30 since you won’t get your job actions unless you have the Soul Crystal equipped. We’ll get into the detail in another article.
These were the fundamentals behind the FF XIV power level boost. We’ll detail specific topics related to this one on future pages. They will appear on the main FF 14 boost page, so you’ll be able to find them easily. As for us, we will await your arrival! Bye-bye!