Welcome, dear Customer. Librarian Husky here. Shadowlands season 3 items from PvP content are very comfortable ways to get into bit more challenging and much more entertaining activities like raids or mythic+ dungeons.
Why should I buy the Elite PvP Gear Boost?
If your character is struggling with his power spike, choosing our boost is a way to go for you! This particular service will allow our customers to get their rating right to 1800+, which puts players into a spot where elite PvP gear is finally available!
How does it work?
What do Customers receive?
- 1800+ arena rating in 3v3, which is Rival II rank.
- During boost, your character will get many Honor and Conquest points.
- Acquiring both achievements for hitting 1550 and 1750 ratings from participating in arena content.
- Upon completion, you shall have three great PvP choices from your Great Vault! Gear in the vault will be at 239 ilvl, which scales to 252 ilvl on PvP content.
- Our customers will get their Elite PvP Set transmog unlocked. Unfortunately, the cloak is not obtainable.
The duration of this service should take no longer than one day.
There’s one thing. Our professional players may not be available right away in the morning or late at night. If we may ask you to use our online chat to check, there won’t be a problem; we would be very grateful. You rock!
- Express speed – We will complete your order with a higher priority, and the completion time will be faster by 30%.
- Broadcast – Want to spectate the whole process of farming items & completing your order? No problem, you will be able to do it. Our professional player will start the stream for you.
- Selfplay – Just follow our professionals to complete the order.
Huskyboost’s professional PvP boosters will provide you with a solid Item Level increase for your character, and also a stunning Elite PvP set transmog. Although, we do have some requirements that have to be fulfilled:
- Customer’s character at level 60.
- At least the character’s item level of 220.
- Also, this needs to be specced into DPS specialization.
Getting a full set from Elite PvP content is not as easy as it used to be. Since the Shadowlands expansion PvP gear is obtainable through vendors that will trade their items for a currency called „Conquest points.” If you will get such a piece yourself, there’s a way to upgrade it even further. This action will require Honor. It all comes to the more rating you have, the better gear you can get.
In this section, we will show you the table that will guide you through the Shadowlands Elite PvP Set upgrading:
PvP Rank / Arena Rating / Required Gear / Item Level / Elite PvP Set piece
Combatant / 1000 – 1399 / 226 ilvl (239 in pvp) / Wrist piece, Waist piece
Challenger / 1400 – 1799 / 233 ilvl (246 in pvp) / Hands peice, Legs piece, Boots piece / Rival I / 1800 – 1949 / 239 ilvl (252 in pvp) / Shoulders piece, Helm piece, Chest piece
Buy Elite PvP Gear Boost now!