Good day, dear Customer. My name is Librarian Husky. Armorers craft vital equipment for tanks. Tanks, Reapers, and Dragoons rely on their metal armor to perform effectively. Armorers also make tools for both professions, alchemists and culinarians. Plus, they produce ingots and nuggets for other crafting professions. HuskyBoost can quickly level up this profession in no time, so order our boost, please.
Why should I buy the FFXIV Armorer Power Leveling Boost?
These craftsmen are known as Disciples of the Hand. They focus on metal refining and creation and don’t engage in combat. Pairing this profession with mining is advantageous due to the heavy use of metal. Beginners start their journey at the Armorers Guild in Limsa Lominsca Upper Decks.
There, you’ll meet the guild’s receptionist, G’wahnako, and the guild master, H’naanza. At level 65, move to Kugane for further training. Our boosters will reach the cap level for this profession, and you get all the desired perks – so order HuskyBoost in order to complete it.
Reach cap level for Armorer profession in FFXIV
Upon reaching the regular cap level (70), class-specific quests end. Progress further by visiting The Crystarium and speaking with Iola about new challenges. Old Sharlayan is the next destination for advanced armorers after level 80, where Grigge offers specialized quests. Look at our options in addition – and HuskyBoost boosters will finish all the options.
Armorers mainly create protective gear for tanks, dragoons, reapers and shields for paladins. They also supply Alchemists and Culinarians with crafted tools. Other crafters use the ingots and nuggets they produce. Additionally, Armorers can make various house decorations. Our HuskyBoost professionals will quickly complete this boost without any difficulties, so don’t worry.
What do Customers receive?
- The job called Armorer will be leveled to the selected level.
- You will keep lots of Gill currency after the boost.
How does FFXIV Armorer Power Leveling Boost work?
- Express speed – We will complete your order with a higher priority, and the completion time will be faster by 30%.
- Stream – watch the boost happen in real-time with a live HQ video.
- Completing quests of Job – Boosters will quickly finish the particular quests for your job (craft).
- Obtain gear called Pentamelded – Boosters will help you craft 620 item-level gear from the Pentamelded collection for your cap-level job (level 90).
Questline completion required for the general (main) profession (level ranging) MSQ is required:
- From 1 to 50 – completion for the Reborn Realm.
- From 50 to 60 – completion for the Heavensward.
- From 60 to 70 – completion for the Stormblood.
- From 70 to 80 – completion for the Shadowbringers.
- From 80 to 90 – completion for the Endwalker.
Buy FFXIV Armorer Power Leveling Boost now!