How to get 1500-3000 faction points every single day? How to min-max your faction gain?
Ultimate rotation image to min-max your reputation boost
Deciphering Death’s Intensions
You will need to finish Deciphering Death’s Intensions as much as possible.
You will need to kill rares. Big rares are mandatory.
There are three kinds of rares in MMO :
- Default rares – 40 rep
- Basic rares – 80 rep
- Big rares (require party) – 100 rep
In our experience, all of the listed rares give the same amount of threat, so you should prioritize killing big rares only. These rares could be killed daily and are also marked on our rotation image.
Buffs that will help with Faction Points:
- Human racial buff
- Darkmoon Faire buff
Buy this offer, and Ve’nari’s reputation carry will max it out for your SL avatar.
Please make sure to check your threat meter! It is essential for boosting Ve’nari reputation, especially in SL; our WoW service assures you of that.
Tip: finish your daily quest at the end of the rotation cause it will significantly increase the threat.
Guaranteed drop reputation boost items
- A key thing to notice is that the Box of torments greatly increases rep gain. 150 points. Coordinates: 72,59 | 17,62
- The second drop of this run is guaranteed – Words of the warden with 150 points gain. Coordinates: 19,37 | 33,42
- Subject 638: Coordinates : 35,6 | 45,05
Additional tips that will help :
- Goblin glider. This item will boost your speed greatly, so you would not have to spend much time using rotation
- Addon: Handy notes
- Addon: Rare Scanner
We love the idea of min-maxing the reputation boosts in SL, and Ve’nari is no exception. This way and guide give a significant advantage in Torghast because of all the upgrades. Also, you would have a lot of fun exploring all these new areas.
I hope you have enjoyed the guide. Check our WoW Boosting for more offers. Have a great morning, day, or evening! Yours Huskyboost.