Why should I buy the Thunderfury, Blessed Blade Boost?
Usually, getting your hands on that legendary item is very time-consuming process that requires you to farm Molten Core raid for months and also, to be honest, really dull at the same time. But with our boosting service, you can forget about all of those.
How does it work?
What do Customers receive?
- Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker item. Getting it will allow you to make it a transmog.
- The possibility of obtaining the Eye of Sulfuras leads to possessing another very popular and awesome-looking weapon – Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros on a retail version of our favorite game.
- During our service, there’s a possibility of obtaining some battle pets such as Mark of Flame and a couple of others.
- Feats of Strength achievement from obtaining the weapon on a retail version of WoW.
This particular boost will take us from 3 to 5 months to get done. The reason for that is it depends on the in-game RNG mechanic. But don’t worry! Our pro will do it for you, so you don’t have to be frustrated with the RNG mechanic. We guarantee that our customers will get everything that is needed.
- Express speed – We will complete your order with a higher priority, and the completion time will be faster by 30%.
- Broadcast – Want to spectate the whole process of farming items & completing your order? No problem, you will be able to do it. Our professional player will start the stream for you.
- The customer’s character needs to be at least 45 levels to be able to enter an instance.
- The boosted character has to be a class of a Death Knight / Hunter / Warrior / Demon Hunter / Rogue / Monk / Paladin that can equip a one-handed sword in order to obtain the Sulfuras appearance and the following achievement.
Wasting time on spamming old and boring raids is not a way to spend time with you. Our professional farming player will make sure to take that burden off of your shoulders of yours.
If you are wondering how to actually get the requested weapon, finding the starting reagent that begins a quest line is a good way to start. The place where you should start your search is the Molten Core instance. After that, you will be told to talk with Highlord Demitrian to push further the quest line. Before meeting him, you should also have Enchanted Elementium Bar in a quantity of 10. The guy is going to ask you for the Essence of the Firelord that is part of the loot from Ragnaros and the second Binding of the Windseeker. The last thing to do is defeat the boss that our quest giver will spawn.
Buy Thunderfury, Blessed Blade Boost now!