Hello guys. It’s Librarian Husky here today, going WoW here. Battle pets. Some can be farmed from raids, others obtained through vendors, but some are open. So today, we’ll be going over the ten best open-world pet farms. Let us begin.
We have the Crimson Whelpling farm within the Wetlands zone, starting with number one.
- This battle pet can be obtained best from the Red Dragonkin within the zone. Not just any way, you see what.
- You will want to make your way over to the road on the top right-hand side of the map.
- Here you will find orcs fighting dragon king at coordinates 66.0 to 46.6. This is known as an instant respawn farm for Transmog, but these mobs also have a chance of dropping this battle pet the orcs.
Dragonkin has a drop chance for this battle pet at around 0.05 due to the number of mobs you can slay per hour. This is your best choice, and the price reflects the drop chance making this an excellent farm to start with.
- Two and located within the zone of the Northern Stranglethorn vale at coordinates 48.2 to 50.0. you’ll be wanting to slay the Moshogogres in the area for a 0.02 chance for the higher Synth Mccor.
This battle pet goes for some great gold. With the drop chance being low, a force respawn farm is required to increase your chances. These ogres force respawn once you have cleared the area helping you obtain this high-value item even faster than some other farms for this pet.
Coming in at number three is the Disgusting Oozing. Battle pets are notorious for obtaining, and this price is worth the chance if you feel lucky. Make your way towards the swamp of sorrows.
- Here you’ll want to slay the sorrow spinners at coordinates 35.8 53.2.
- Here you’ll want to move around in a circle, slaying all of the Oozes around the area. These mobs will respawn once you have completed one lap.
You have a chance to obtain the Oozing bag, which has a 1.4 chance of obtaining this battle pet. The using bag also comes in at a ten drop. If you do, you will win big.
Next up at number four and in the zone of Tol Barad. We’ll be farming for the Fox Kit battle pet.
- This battle pet can drop at a 0.1 drop chance from any Barodine foxes around the area. Doing this effectively.
- You will need to make your way around the area in a circular motion. Once one lap is complete, the first fox will have respawned.
The fox kit is an excellent farm if you look for something different regarding Dungeon raid and material farming. As such, this is quite a steady way of doing this.
Black Tabby Cat
Coming up next on our list is hard to get a battle pet that can sell for some serious gold. This is the Black Tabby cat farm within the zone of the Hillsbrad Foothills.
- You will want to make your way over towards coordinates 58.8 to 74.6. Here you will find forced respawning knolls.
This means that a null has to be up at any given time in this specific area. If looped around the area slaying them, you will never run out of mobs to kill.
- The drop chance for this battle pet is 0.01 percent.
- So a force respawn location is best for farming.
The black tabby cat’s battle pet generally gets a very high gold value due to its low chances. Along with this, this force respawns. Knoll farm is one of your best bets to get a hold of this battle pet. as the more mobs you slay, the more chances you get.
Next up at number 6 is the Emerald Whelpling farm. Located within the zone of feral.
- You can farm this battle pet from any Noxious Whelps in the zone at coordinates 49.6 to 8.6. with a drop chance of 0.1.
- It is a lot easier battle pets to obtain.
I even managed to get this pet while gathering footage for this guide, and the price, on average, is pretty stable for most servers. So it would help if you didn’t have that much of a problem selling it.
Moving into the outland and the zone of Xango Marsh.
- We’ll be farming for the firefly battle pet. This battle pet can be sold at the auction house for a decent chunk of gold.
This battle pet is farmed from the bog flare needlers dotted around the Xango marsh zone.
- At a 0.08 drop chance, or if we round up, it’s 0.1 percent.
We can see why this battle pet is sold for some silly prices. So if you are feeling lucky, why not give it a shot.
Following on this, we have a zone-wide battle pet at number eight. This is for the battle pet, the Azure Whelpling. Zone y drops for reference can drop from any mob within the Specific zone.
- This zone is Winter-spring. At a drop chance of 0.02, the price for.
- This battlefield is, of course, going to be worth quite a bit.
So let’s increase our chances by heading over to the bottom of the map. Here we’ll want to slay the elementals as these will force respawn, further increasing our chances and doubling as an essence of water gold farm. This means you will be able also to gather materials to sell as. Well, also increasing your gold per hour for this battle pet farm.
At number nine, we have one of my prize picks. This is the Gundrack hatchling farm within the zone of Zuldurac.
- He’ll be wanting to loop around the top side of the zone. Starting at coordinates 74.6 to 37.2.
We will then want to farm the Gundrack raptors for a 0.1 chance for this battle pet. This battle pet sells quite well, along with a good gold value on average, and this makes it a prize choice along with a simplistic farm in addition to this.
Sprite Data Hatchling
We have the Wide zone farm for the Sprite Data Hatchling at last on our list.
- This battle pet can be farmed from the zone of Feralis once again the best farm for doing. this is the yeti farm at coordinates 51.8 to 31.6.
- Drop chance of 0.02 chance dropping.
Though the Yetis do, after a while, tend to stop respawning. This is where I would generally dot between the Noxious Whelpling farm and the Yeti farm to increase my chances. It is a priced farming location for me as this has a great respawn rate and provides additional leather for my skinner.
So I’m able to gather materials and farm for the battle pet, but this can also be farmed from the Noxious Whelps in the zone and the Emerald Whelpling, increasing your chances of getting both in one session of gold farming.
Thank you for reading this guide. My name is Librarian Husky – I am your faithful companion in the world.
Please check our World of Warcraft Guides main mage for more valuable articles.