Hey, what is up, guys! Librarian Husky is here. You can put points into your Paragon tree when climbing the Paragon ranks.
The first two are very simplistic. One’s a damaged tree, and one’s a surviving tankier tree. So I ended up equipping the survivor tree. I have a Paragon reset cooldown for four more days.
- So, unfortunately, I cannot take advantage of these two new trees that pop up when you get to level 60.
- Although I knew they were coming, I knew I had a Paragon reset. So I wasn’t too worried about it. For those who are not quite 60 yet, get ready with your Paragon reset when you get to these two different trees because they are insanely important.
So as I said, you will get a lot of damage. You’ll get the damaging abilities they’ll help you clear through PvE on the vanquisher tree. You’ll get a bunch of tanky stats, cc brakes, extra block, and all that good stuff from the survivor tree.
The Treasure Hunter tree is the tree that I suggest almost everyone takes for the foreseeable future. Why, well, it’s just going to give you extra value when you’re farming in the open world, dungeons, or anything like that. It’s just going to give you extra XP extra a chance to get loot and all that good stuff. Now, if you plan on doing pvp a lot, I suggest you go with another treat which I’ll review in just a moment. I want to quickly show some of the things I’m looking forward to in this Treasure Hunter tree. So first one, the swift learner. Now keep in mind these little unique abilities.
You must activate the tree for this to take effect. So right now, if I were to put points into the Treasure Hunter tree but still keep this active, I would get the bonuses from a survivor or not a Treasure Hunter.
- The first one is the swift learner with 50 more experience gained from defeating elite monsters.
- It’s just extra XP and will be excellent in open-world farming.
This will probably increase our experience rates by quite a bit, taking this little ability right here. Then this was going to be armor, this is going to be resistance, this one’s going to be damaged, and this one will be potency.
Nothing too special here, just a bunch of points you have to dump into. You’ll need to go 15 into this to unlock these other two, and this one will be the next one you pick up after going for the damage.
- 50 extra gold from monsters is excellent here, and this will give you extra value in forming gold.
- Then once we get to this next one, I suggest you go ahead and go for it. You have to go 15 into resistance.
- Then you’re going to go ahead and get the treasure found, which is a 50 increase in equipment drop rate from elite monsters in the open world.
This is going to be excellent for that open-world farm, making it even better to do the moon clan library or a few other methods that are out there like the realm or the tundra farms. So you can see here we have five-six, and then we have the additional 15.
- So that puts us at 21. Then we have 22. Then we have a 37-38.
- So we have 38 Paragon to pick up all of these over here. Then what I suggest is going ahead and picking up this one.
The next one is going to be an insane one for PvP specifically. Now the survivor tree is also perfect for PvP. So it depends on what you’re looking for. I think both are viable. The vanquisher one is also perfect. The gladiator one is tuned explicitly to battle players. What do I mean by that?
- We have the uncontrollable effect when struck by an effect that causes loss of control. You are immune to this effect which cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
This is massive, especially for the crusaders. If you get hit by a bone pillar, you’ll be immune. Every class benefits from this, and I’m running in with a horse getting knocked on.
Knocked off, my horse is ubiquitous from a bone pillar. This will prevent that at least every 30 seconds. Which is often about once per life, assuming you’re going in and battling. So this is a nice effect then we have life. We have potency excellent in PvP due to extending your duration of cc and leads and all that good stuff. Extending the duration of your debuffs.
- Then you have a quick way to reduce the duration of losing control effects against you by 10. This is very good.
- It’s like a bonus on top of your high resistance. If you have it, then we have resistance which is also very, very good.
Everyone will get more value out of Treasure Hunters in their day-to-day activities. Unless you are not necessarily farming and doing a lot of PvP, or you enjoy PvP. I highly recommend you go for the Treasure Hunter. If you are a damage dealer, you may also want to stick with vanquisher. Suppose you’re looking for more survivability in terms of overall tankiness. Maybe survivor is still the way to go.
- Now we still have soldier and mastermind to check out when we get paragon 150, which is very far into the future in maybe a month or. So we’ll have to stick to Treasure Hunter, gladiator survivor, and vanquisher.
- I wanted to give you a rundown of what it’s like when you reach paragon 50.
This is very important, and you want to swap into a Treasure Hunter, assuming you will continue your PvE farms. Hopefully, that gives you some information to look out for when you unlock these new paragon trees. Make sure to activate. Many people don’t activate them, and you don’t get the ability bonuses.
Thank you very much for reading this short article. I hope it was helpful, and now you know everything about how to do or buy a boost in Diablo Immortal.
If you are interested in other related products for this game – welcome to Diablo Immortal Boosting Services’ main page.
This was Librarian Husky, cya on the next page.