Hey, what is up, guys! Librarian Husky is here. My fellow mobile gamers are confused, and you do not know whether to stare at my hair or cat. In today’s guide, we are looking at the Monk class in Diablo Immortal.
We’ve got the Monk class. This is the last class we cover all the other classes. If you have not checked out those guides, please go ahead. I’ll link to all the classes below. Let us get into the strengths of the Monk. We have excellent mobility, and you can get around the map.
- Your basic attack that you first start with. Teleports you to the nearest enemy, and it just makes it. So much easier to farm monsters. Also, you have ridiculous amounts of AoE damage.
- I am going to say it right now, and I am sure people will argue with me. Honestly, the Monk has by far not only the easiest and probably the best combo ever.
What you do is you will activate this ability that’ll pull the enemies towards.
- Then you are going to use exploding palm and what it does is it puts like a little palm icon around the enemies that you hit, and when they are destroyed, they actually blow up and create an explosion and damage all the enemies nearby.
So after you hit a bunch of enemies with the palm strike. You then go ahead and use the seven-sided strike you just hit. All the enemies in the circle and, of course, those already half healthy with the little icon will blow up and get destroyed.
So it just creates an insane chain reaction. Three buttons you pressed, and you just cleared a massive mob of enemies easy. You will see it in the gameplay. I have done it several times, and it is ridiculous like it is like what. This also actually makes it suitable for party play.
- When you are with other teammates, you can use your ability to pull enemies in, and that way, not only can you do AoE damage, but your teammates can also do AoE damage to the big mobs that you pull in as well.
Some of the bad things to the Monk are, of course, relying on skill combos and chaining. Honestly, it is pretty straightforward. I mean, anyone with half a brain could do these skills. It is not skilled shots or anything like that; it is just one, two, and three. You push three buttons, and bam, the combo is pulled off. It is pretty straightforward.
It is combo oriented, especially the pvp build there. It is a perfect pvp build that I will show on the screen. Another downside is when it comes to solo farming or just solo playing when you are just playing by yourself. There are not many choices when it comes to skills because the Monk has many skills that benefit your party members. So you will have things like you can buff them and give them a shield.
The best setup for solo farming is exploding palm, which I talked about again. Whenever an enemy with the little palm icon above their head is destroyed, they create explosion damage to nearby enemies, and you have a seven-sided strike. This is your elemental AoE damage.
- With the powerful ability, you have your cyclone strike, which lets you group up enemies, making it easier for your combo.
- The Mystic strike is a very, very important skill.
- This is your mobility skill. It lets you get around the map ridiculously fast it lets. You get out of tight spaces if you get trapped.
This is the wizard’s version of teleport. You get three charges again. It is not only suitable for battle. It is also good for when you are just trying to get around the map and through the dungeons fast, literally. Just use it, and you will zip through the map to the objectives. It also actually helps you gather enemies as well. Then for your primary attack, you will take fists of thunder. This is the primary attack that you start with. It allows you to do a short-range teleport to the enemies that are.
- Nearby does more damage than the second primary attack you unlock at level 34. Of course, that one does do AoE damage.
- So it is understandable, but 100. I like fists of thunder a lot better, depending on your preference.
I would not say one is better than the other because they are both situational. There are some classes where I will say that one is hands-down better than the second they unlock. There are only three days left for the beta. Do not worry; I got cover gameplay.
Thank you very much for reading this short article. I hope it was helpful, and now you know everything about how to do or buy a boost in Diablo Immortal.
If you are interested in other related products for this game – welcome to Diablo Immortal Boosting Services main page.
This was Librarian Husky, cya on the next page.