max. possible Bounty Board Quests will be cleared
Buy [variable-11160] more to increase the discount
Hello, Dear Customers. My name is Librarian Husky, and today I want to guide you in the world of Dungeon Boost Service in Diablo Immortal on iOS, Android, and of course, PC versions.
We can do recovery, multiple carries, and a simple boost for your character in all eight dungeons in Diablo Immortal.
What are the Dungeons in this game?
- Unique locations that you can farm from the beginning of the game.
- These locations are close to any activity and also battle pass leveling.
- On the more severe difficulties, the solo option is disabled.
- You will discover that your character needs a dungeons boost when he is close to the endgame.
Why do you choose Husky for Dungeon Boost in Diablo Immortal?
How does it work?
How many Dungeons can you boost?
As I told you, we can carry your character through 8 available instances.
What about the Difficulty?
There are five options to do the dungeon:
- Hell 1
- Hell 2
- Hell 3
- Hell 4
- Hell 5
The price for every difficulty will be different.
What About loot?
- Every difficulty has its loot, higher and higher when going into the hell-layer depths.
- The higher the difficulty, the higher loot you are going to obtain.
- Starting from Hell 1, we can farm for your character and Set items there, which are essential in the endgame.
What is the delivery time?
- It will be about 30 minutes overall for one dungeon.
- There are no special requirements, but Huskyboost will ask you to have access to the chosen Hell difficulty and dungeon.
What do Customers Receive?
- Pilot: Entirely handmade service for farming Dungeons in Diablo Immortal with free stream
- Remote: 100% safe Service when booster will take control of the Customer’s desktop using the remote connection. (Pilot without account sharing – fantastic!)
- All loot, items, and currencies will drop during the boost process.
Guide for boosting dungeons in Diablo Immortal
The tumor is the best dungeon for acquiring legendary gear and normal gems. I want to show you how to speed run this, solo or with friends. Now, either way, the route’s still the same. I always run it with a party of four, so let’s get right to it.
Check the Map
So let’s go ahead and open up the world map and go to shazaam c and then navigate over to the tomb of for here entrance and let’s get our party-ready and hop right in. All right, we’re going to start with a mad dash over to this location to grab the first chest. Once we open that chest, we’ll go to this room. This is a great room because there are like five chests in here. You have to ensure that all the players are at least in the area, if not in the room, because if you run it and one player is missing, they won’t get any of it. The loot from this room, we’re going to head over to the icon of rebirth, take this down very quickly, then we’re going to run over to. This next area to grab a chest from there, we’re going to run over to this chest down here, and then we’re going to run over and fight this boss here. Then finally, we’re going to come over here and fight this boss, and that’s the first floor so let’s go ahead and see what it looks like.
All right, we start with that mad dash I was talking about. You want to avoid the NPCs at this point because, once again, you’re just focusing on speed running this dungeon purely for the opportunity to get legendary gear. I don’t get legendary gear every single time. One out of two, one out of three times, I’m getting legendary gear. Then we run into the treasury door. This is an excellent room because this is where you have the opportunity those five chests to be able to get the legendary gear. So we’ll go ahead and kill the the mob quickly. The the mob doesn’t spawn until you attempt to open one of the chests. Once you open one of the chests, that’s when the mob spawns. Once you defeat them, you open the chest, and you’re good to go.
Next, we’re going to make the mad dash and try to use the speed boost to kill this icon of rebirth, as we talked about before. It goes down quickly, especially with a party of four. I think the necromancer put down the flag, which gives everybody guaranteed crit hits which is fantastic and helps you take the bosses down faster. We really shouldn’t be messing with these mobs here just because. We’re trying to speed run it, but we’re also trying to accomplish our Warband camp and complete that first quest to open it. Now this chest here is not as great as some of the others. It typically only gives gold. It does give some white loop, but you can bypass it. You’re worried about speed.
You see, I have a fair amount, unfortunately. This one was a duplicate of what I already have. So it wasn’t overly helpful this time. This dungeon is how I’ve been able to get all of my legendary gear. Essentially I only have the headpiece left to get. I have all of the legend legendary gear that I need. It’s not necessarily the right ones, so I will keep running it to get the multiple different fits I need, whether it be raiding PvP or something you know PvE. In my hold, and then all my pieces that I have equipped are legendary except for the headpiece because I just got the the shoulder piece actually for reaching level 50 after this.